Wednesday, April 4, 2007

KIMONO LOVE











I found this sweet pattern at Martha Stewart. I made these lined, as I could not stand the unfinished edges everywhere. They are heavier this way and I do not think they will be worn much longer as summer has arrived. (There is no spring here!) Now that I have my new toy,(not my transaction,only pic could find,someone got a VERY good deal) I will be experimenting with some lighter fabrics and some knits.Of course, I made a few adjustments to the pattern. I also added lace trim and used more bias tape than was called for:) I love bias tape. I made a smaller set for a new friend with matching pants but missed getting pictures of them. I want to make the longer version for the younger girls,soon.



1 comment:

  1. Eva,
    Love the kimonos! So cute. Thanks for praying for us. I wanted to know if you all are getting our monthly newsletters? (lately they've been every other month!) I'm not sure which email address you guys are using...could you help me out?! Email me at paulcrystalpj@yahoo.com and let me know. Thanks! I hope you all are doing well. I was happy to see a new post! Take care friend...

    ReplyDelete