This idea resonates deep within me. There are so many daily graces I take for granted. Will you join with me? If you want to learn more stop over at Holy Experience.
`1. Coffee made by my husband-before anything else is begun for the day
2. A pet rat, named Cornflower, who is actually cute
3. The smell of clothes taken off the line.
4. The baby learning to talk.
5. The baby holding the dog's bone up and commanding her to "seet".
6. Everyone's smiles over that cute baby.
7. Unexpected phone call that turns into just the adult conversation I needed for today.
9. Husband walking in the door after a long day.*sigh*