Thursday, April 5, 2007

Creating With Children





I was going through my pictures yesterday and discovered these photos. The kiddos have spent quite a bit of time watching me arrange and move around the yard(to find GOOD light) objects I have wanted to photograph. They also have been the "objects" themselves. I am very much the amateur when it comes to photography. It is just somehting I goof around with. It is not a skill,unlike sewing, that I have even remotely considered intentionally passing on. But here we have someone purposefully looking for GOOD light and dressing up their favorite objects for a photo session. The background on the first horse delights me!!! Which brings me to my first point I would like to make about creating with children . . .the most important thing you can do is create in front of them. They are always watching. ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment