Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

Hi! L1 here. I just had some random thoughts I wanted to blog. We had VBS (this is really late, it was a month ago:) and it was my first year helping! I had a lot of fun and I got to help in the class I wanted.I did first grade and my riding teeacher and her sister taught.Here is a picture of me and one of the little girls in our class.








We went and stayed with these guys for eight days when dad was in Ireland. Two of their cousins were there for part of the time so we had thirteen kids and three adults. It was really noisy and hectic but SO much fun! We went swimming and bowling and had a movie night (went to bed at 1:56 in the morning!) we had two water fights and much playing of horses outside. And me, P3, and the oldest girl -A2- made a horse game with questions. I did NOT want to leave!
I taught my girl to do this.





It is an excellant stretch for her back, and gives her something to do because she got a sore-naturally-right where my legs -or saddle- rub when I'm riding, so that has to be postponed until it heals. She can go twice as high now but I don't have a picture of that yet. The other day me and P3 stayed home while all the other kids went to Mee-Maw's house and made these dresses.





I made P3's and she made mine, then mom let us use her make-up (it makes us look scary) and we did a photo shoot in our room.





Afterwards mom said, "Wow! You guys are headed for the runway!" I said NO WAY. That is one of the LAST things on my list to do with my life! The top three are:
1. Live with P3 and A2 on a 350 acre horse farm and have a mustang sanctuary and adopt 10-18 kids
2. Be a missionary in Afganastan and adopt some of the homeless children there. (Only I'd have to get married for that :b)
3. Live on a ranch and rescue abused/neglected horses and adopt 4-7 kids
Yeah, so whatever happens, I want to adopt a bunch of kids. But I would like to adopt older kids, because nobody wants older kids, or siblings, so they don't get seperated. Well, that's pretty much it! I'll post again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment